Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Miss Universe 2013 : Top 26 Glamshot by Fadil Berisha

Miss Universe 2013 will be held in Crocus City Hall, Moscow, Rusia in 9th November and right now it so close to the final night. Preliminary already held, National Costume Competition also already held and the winner of National Costume is from Nicaragua (Congrats For Nicaragua). So I really believe the top 16 for the final night already decide right now maybe just only one spot that still not decide yet and that is for the contestant who vote by the viewer of Miss Universe. So for the top 16 result we must wait until 9th November and honestly I'm so curious hahahaha....

This year Miss Universe competition have 86 beautiful ladies from around the world and in my opinion this year group is so strong, many girls are amazing and stunning, not only the look but the brain too and the personality too. For me it so hard to pick 16 girls from 86 girls, but for have fun I made a prediction, but before I tell my prediction for top 16, I will begin talk about Miss Universe 2013 with my top 26 for glamshot by Fadil Berisha. Fadil really did a wonderful job with this year glamshot, I really like the concept because it feels so Russia and the more important thing is almost all girls have a great glamshot, so it's not easy to pick the best 26 glamshot. Here they are the top 26 girls who I think have the best glamshot in Miss Universe 2013:

The best glamshot in Miss Universe 2013 is.....


1. USA - Erin Brady


The 1st Runner-Up For Glamshot in Miss Universe 2013 is....

2. Australia - Olivia Wells


The 2nd Runner-Up for Glamshot in Miss Universe 2013 is....

3. Netherlands - Stephanie Tency


4. Romania - Roxana Andrei


5. Gabon - Jennifer Ondo


6. Poland - Paulina Krupinska


7. New Zealand - Holly Cassidy



8. Kazakhstan - Aygerim Kozhakanova


9. France - Hinarani de Longeaux


10. Jamaica - Kerrie Baylis


11. Great Britain - Amy Willerton


12. Serbia - Anna Vrclej

13. Switzerland - Dominique Rinderknecht


14. Czech Republic - Gabriela Kratochvilova


15. Spain - Patricia Yurena Rodriguez


16. Azerbaijan - Aysel Manafofa


17. Japan - Yukimi Matsuo



18. South Africa - Marilyn Ramos 


19. Namibia - Paulina Malulu


20. Korea - Yumi Kim


21. Turkey - Berrin Keklikler


22. Croatia - Melita Fabecic


23. Chile - Maria-Jesus Matthei


24. Dominican Republic - Yaritza Reyes



25. Costa Rica - Fabiana Granados


26. Colombia - Lucia Aldana



That's my Top 26 glamshot by Fadil Berisha for Miss Universe 2013. Maybe you agree and maybe you disagree too, but based on my analysis the 26 photos above are the best glamshot in Miss Universe 2013. That's just my opinion :)

So.... in the next post, I will share my Top 16 prediction, preliminary competition, my favorite, the worse contestant and many more.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates