Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Miss Universe 2013: Top 16 Prediction

Miss Universe 2013 will be held 9th November in Crocus City Hall in Moscow, Rusia. Only 2 days left for final show Miss Universe 2013, can't wait for the show......

86 beauty queen from around the world already fought in preliminary competition and also in National Costume Competition. In National Costume Competition, Nicaragua win the best National Costume for 2013 (congrats again for Nicaragua). So who will make it to the top 16? We will know in 9th November, but for fun I made a prediction for the top 16 Miss Universe 2013. Beside that, I really believe that top 15 already decide and only one position left not decide yet because one position will decide by us the viewer of Miss Universe 2013, so if you want to vote your favorite girl log on to MissUniverse.com to vote your girl so your girl can move in to the semi final.

Last year beautiful girl from USA took the title, she is only 21 years old when she crowned as Miss Universe  2013 and she is Olivia Culpo from Cranston, Rhode Islands, USA. Who will be the next successor? is it the USA girl can win the title again? or whether the crown will be taken to Asia? or maybe the european girl can wear the the crown this year? or maybe this year we will found the new "Leila Lopez"? or maybe South American girls and Carribean girls will dominate the competition again? anyway only one girl can win the title and I hope that one girl is the girl on my list hahahahaha.... and one girl in my list is from my country Indonesia. If Whulandary can win the title, my country will be full of joy. I really believe that she can take one position in top 16 this year because she so strong in preliminary competition, my pray for you Whulandary and all support for you girl, if you through to the top 16 fight to the limit and do your best for our country. C'mon girl take the crown to Indonesia for the first time hehehehe..... by the way here it is my prediction for Top 16 Miss Universe 2013... (the prediction made based on preliminary competition)

1. Puerto Rico - Monic Perez


2. Myanmar - Moe Set Wine


3. Brazil - Jakelyne Oliveira


4. Jamaica - Kerrie Baylis


5. Indonesia - Whulandary


6. Panama - Carolina Brid


7. Croatia - Melita Fabecic


8. Canada - Riza Santos


9. Curacao - Eline De Pool


10. Korea - Yumi Kim


11. Poland - Paulina Krupinska


12. Namibia - Paulina Malulu


13. Mexico - Cynthia Duque


14. Malaysia - Carey Ng


15. Gabon - Jennifer Ondo


16. USA - Erin Brady


That's it my Top 16 for Miss Universe 2013, begin with Monic Perez from Puerto Rico who in my opinion is the best girl presentation in the preliminary competition and end up with my favorite girl since the competition not begin, she is Erin Brady from USA. Miss Puerto Rico is the best in the preliminary competition in my opinion, in the swimsuit she gorgeous and in evening gown she amazingly stunning beautiful. In the other side we have Erin Brady from USA and honestly I'm little bit disappointed but just a little because in my opinion she more stunning and gorgeous when she compete in Miss USA, I'm not say she did a terrible job in Miss Universe, I think she still beautiful and still one of the strong competitor in this Miss Universe 2013 and of course still my favorite, you go girl!!...

I really surprise by Curacao, that girl so stunning and big surprise for me in the preliminary competition. Another surprise also came from Namibia and Gabon, in my opinion this two girl are the front runners for black women in Miss Universe 2013 competition and to be honest black girls in Miss Universe 2013 so beautiful, very confidence and strong competitor for the competition because other than Namibia and Gabon, there are Tanzania, Angola, Nigeria, Bahamas, Ghana, Dominican Republic, France, and Israel who in my opinion they are beautiful, gorgeous, high confidence and strong competitor.

From Asia, I have a surprise from Malaysia. Based on my analysis, Malaysia usually send the average girls, not bad but not really great too, except for last year Malaysia sent Kimberley Leggett who I thought that girl can be the girl that give another country a competition. This year Malaysia send Carey Ng and this girl draw attention me more than Kimberley, Kimberley is beautiful girl but Carey not only beautiful but she also more charming, I love this girl and I think from the year 2000 this girl is the best contestant that Malaysia bring to Miss Universe. She not only give another country competition, but I think she is a threat for another country.

Anyway I love all the girls in my Top 16, they are my favorites, they really draw my attention more than others in preliminary competition and I hope one of them is the Miss Universe 2013. Hopefully *finger cross* and pray that my country can be the winner hehehehe Whulandary from Indonesia, yeaayyy!!! she stunning and I'm so happy by what she did in preliminary competition, in the swimsut she really strong and one of the best and in evening gown still strong and still in the top of the list in my opinion, so hopefully there is a spot for her in Top 16.

From 86 girls is not easy to pick just 16, right? and to be honest I still have favorites and there are some girls that did a good job too in preliminary competition, but the space only 16 in the semi final, so there are not in the Top 16 of my list but still did a good job in preliminary competition and some of them not really good in preliminary but they are my favorites since the beginning of the competition but I need to drop them out of my Top 16 list because not good enough. And they are.....

Angola - Azerbaijan - Argentina - Bahamas - Bolivia - Czech Republic - Great Britain - Ghana - Honduras - Hungary - Kazakhstan - Netherlands - New Zealand - Nigeria - Peru - Philippines - Rusia - South Africa - Spain - Switzerland - Tanzania - Venezuela - Vietnam

Czech Republic and Kazakhstan are two girls that I support from the beginning of the competition, but in the preliminary they are not shinning and from 23 girls that I said above, both of them are the lowest in my opinion, although like that I still adore Czech Republic and Kazakhstan because both of them so beautiful. 

Angola, Azerbaijan, Argentina, Bahamas, Bolivia, Great Britain, Honduras, Hungary, Netherlands, Nigeria, Peru, Philippines, Russia, South Africa, Switzerland, and Tanzania are the next 16 girl that have a bright spot to make it through to Top 16. Yes, they are not good enough in my eyes but I'm not a real judge in Miss Universe 2013 and all girls still have the same chance to make it into Top 16. And... my prediction said that Angola, Azerbaijan, Argentina, Bahamas, Bolivia, Great Britain, Honduras, Hungary, Netherlands, Nigeria, Peru, Philippines, Russia, South Africa, Switzerland, and Tanzania have big bright chance to through in to Top 16.

So..... here it is the whole of my prediction from the top of the list until the bottom of the list, the top of the list is the list that said the strong competitor in this competition and have big chance to Top 16 and the bottom of the list is the weakest competitor in this competition..... here the whole of my prediction...

The Front Runners of Miss Universe 2013: (95% to Top 16)
Brazil - Canada - Croatia - Curacao - Indonesia - Jamaica - Korea - Myanmar - Namibia - Panama - Poland - Puerto Rico (12)

The girls that almost to be front runners Miss Universe 2013: (85% to Top 16)
Gabon - Malaysia - Mexico - USA ----- Bolivia - Great Britain - Hungary - Nigeria - Peru - Philippines - Russia - Tanzania (12)

All of this girls have a big bright spot to Top 16 Miss Universe 2013: (75% to Top 16)
Angola - Azerbaijan - Bahamas - Argentina - Ghana - Honduras - Netherlands - New Zealand - South Africa - Spain - Switzerland - Venezuela - Vietnam (13)

The girls that have 50-50 chance to Top 16 Miss Universe 2013: (50% to Top 16)
Australia - Austria - Belgium - Chile - China - Colombia - Costa Rica - Ecuador - Czech Republic - Dominican Republic - France - India - Israel - Italy - Kazakhstan - Mauritius - Nicaragua - Paraguay - Romania - Singapore - Slovak Republic - Slovenia - Sweden - Thailand - Turkey - Turks & Caicos (26)

The girls that have a small chance to Top 16 Miss Universe 2013 : (25% to Top 16)
Aruba - British Virgin Islands - Botswana - El Savador - Estonia - Finland - Germany - Greece - Guam - Guatemala - Guyana - Haiti - Japan - Lebanon - Sri Lanka - Trinidad n Tobago - Ukraine (17)

The Weakest Competitor of Miss Universe 2013: (5% to Top 16)
Bulgaria - Denmark - Ethiopia - Lithuania - Norway - Serbia (6)

That's all my prediction for Miss Universe 2013.... before I close this post, the last thing I will talk is about the worse competitor in this Miss Universe 2013. Honestly I don't want to give this award because all the girls are beautiful and they are really work hard to be in the position right now, but this girl is so bad during preliminary competition. So with the big sorry the worse competitor of Miss Universe 2013 is.... between Denmark and Norway, Denmark already two years in the row send the girl that so weak for the competition and Norway fall dramatically because last year Norway give a charming girl Sara Nicole Andersen but this year what can I say other than *sorry* horrible, so for me the worse competitor is Norway - Mari Ekelof......

So.... once again I say that I hope the winner is on my list of Top 16 hahahaha *Finger Cross* *Pray* hahaha.... and I hope Indonesia at least have a spot in Top 16 and also I want to see Myanmar have a spot in Top 16 too.... so this is the end of this post, see you in the next post about Miss Universe 2013 because I still want to write a post about National Costume and also the final show with the winner... see ya :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates